Monday, April 2, 2012

my fav spring fashion trends




I am loving the latest spring trends like color blocking which is when you combined different colors  that support and compliment each other. Like the orange and pink dress above and the cute green and blue wedges.
Another trend I'm loving is peplum which is "a  short flared, gathered, or pleated strip of fabric attached at the waist of a woman's jacket, dress, or blouse." like the orange blouse and the soft pink blouse above i am loving this because it just add a feminine touch to an outfit.
Another trend I'm all over is floral print you can have any clothing item with a floral print but my fave one is a floral print dress perfect for spring.
one of my fave spring trend is adding a pop of color to an outfit. Now you can do this by wearing some cool bright color jeans or if you want to be more minimal you can easily add a pop of color with accessories, like adding some neon heels to a plain outfit or by adding a bright fun purse and it will just make your outfit pop. I'm so excited to add these trends to my outfit.
                                                                              xoxo Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment