Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mac Viva glam Rihana

Hi guys so today I'm sharing my thoughts and some pic on the new Mac Viva glam Rihana. I only have one word Love!!! I am so in love with this lipstick and is perfect for Valentines day!  The lipstick is a gorgeous red and it is a frost finish. I am not a huge fan of frost finish but it works on this lipstick,  the frost gives it a little bit of a shine. The lip gloss just add extra sparkle to the lipstick, these two together are perfect. I do not like the lip gloss alone because it has way too many glitters. but when pair with the lipstick I love it. As for the packaging is sooo cute its a red and it almost feel like a velvety texture.  let me know what you guys think of the new Mac viva glam. xoxo Rosy
                                          

             Here I have the lipstick and lip gloss on my lips
 
 
I only have the lipstick on  



 I have the lip gloss only                            A swatch of both


No comments:

Post a Comment